Light wash denim is back on the radar, but this time options are truly infinite. Pair them with an oversized knit for a casual afternoon, or a hazy tank top, grandmother’s jewels, and Manolo Blahnik Something Blue Satin Pumps for a night out. Finding the right fit and wearing it a la mode is not always simple, so here are a few of our picks that just might make your must-have list this season.
1. Paige Denim high rise bell canyon lovelight: Sexy meets retro in this flare jean featuring a light wash and 10″ high rise. A flattering silhouette that’s slim through the thighs, then flares right below the knees. Subtle whiskering and fading lends a one-of-a-kind feel. Pair these with a tiered cropped top and Marni clogs for the ultimate hippy haute couture.
2. AG The Absolute Leggings Five Year Skyline: This is the ultimate skinny with a streamlined silhouette from hip to ankle. This 5-pocket style flatters with a figure-contouring fit and a sophisticated steel-grey shade. Subtle fading breaks in the 5 Years Skyline wash for a gently worn effect. Pair it with a grey jean button down shirt for a sleek, monochromatic, and slimming effect.
3. Siwy Hannah: Cropped at the ankle, this style is meant to be snug, highlighting the figure. The Hannah has a magical inseam, which is graded to create the perfect skinny for petite figures, while also creating a flattering crop for the taller figure. Pair it with your favourite worn-in tee and a pair of nude sky high sandals for a casual night out with the girls.
4. Hudson Collin Skinny: Slim-fitting denim at its effortless best. It is fitted from the waist to the ankle, with a regular rise and the Hudson signature button-flap back pockets. You’ll love this soft green Dusty Pistachio in lightweight denim for summer.
5. Paige Jimmy: This is a mid-rise super stretch, ultra skinny jean that hugs the leg down to the leg opening. An electric blue foil knee patch detail lends an edgy finish. To achieve this unique look, Italian foil is hand-coated onto black denim, then distressed by hand for a textured effect. This jean offers especially good stretch but doesn’t bag out. It looks and feels like authentic denim but with a lightweight undertone. Pair it with an unexpected plaid shirt for some serious vogue envy.
6. 3X1 Boyfriend Hopper: A boyfriend jean is essential to every woman’s wardrobe. Perfectly worn in, these will toughen up any look for a night out or make you feel cool on casual days.