Within every last cubic centimeter of four hard-sided suitcases, Olivia Palermo has packed a carefully edited selection of clothing and accoutrements sure to make her every turn at Paris fashion week a stylish one. For the first time, Mademoiselle Palermo opens the doors to her hotel suite to give the readers of her website a glimpse of her personal sartorial collection from which she creates her signature chic.
While you may have seen a few of these images in the Resort 2014 issue of Editorialist.com, we here at OliviaPalermo.com are pleased to share a more extensive selection, including several stunning photos of Olivia that you’ve yet to see. Inspired by the beauty and romance of one of her favorite destinations, Olivia takes a few looks for a spin around town, showing us her take on Paris pretty – subtly feminine, on-trend and undoubtedly inspired by the classic romance of the city of lights.
- Written, styled and produced by Lucas Somoza
- Photographs by Le Secret d’Audrey
- Makeup by Marilyn Marchesi
- Hair by Kamal at Claude Maxime Paris
- Flowers by Gilles Pothier
- Special thanks to Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris Hotel