– By Teresa Greenfeld –
The internal struggle between warmth and fashion is one generations have battled. Not surprisingly, fashion quite often comes out the victor. However, the winter months – and its accompanying inclement weather – forces those who aim to stave off frostbite, to dress appropriately (often meaning you’ll resemble a shapeless marshmellow with a nose). But what if we no longer were forced to choose between keeping all our toes, and looking stylish?
Olivia’s cold weather attire; from her fluffy trapper hat, to her snug down jacket and the snow-boots that balance out the whole look, shows us that we no longer have to suffer for fashion (at least not for this outfit). No matter your style, browse our favorites, and keep your chic-ness- as well as all your extremities.
1. Moncler Moreau Jacket, $939
2. Hotel Particulier Fawnlight Fur Hat, $1005
3. Ohne Titel Ribbed Knit Pant, $520 (on sale $209)
4. Tenica Iridescent Moon Boot, $150
1. Tecnica Silver MoonBoot, $130
2. Barneys New York Fox Chapka Hat, $750
3. Moncler Bea Coat, $725
4. MBYM Gale Pant, $52
1. Moncler Grenoble Dole Jacket, $923
2. Wyler Flap Hat, $1100
3. Vanessa Bruno Black Harem Pants, $605
4. Christian Dior Ski Boots, Price Upon Request
Photos courtesy of Johannes Huebl