-By Teresa Greenfeld –
The colors we wear are often evocative of certain events or even moods; black for mourning (or you’re a New Yorker), red for power, and white for purity (in the form of a long dress and matching veil). So it would make sense that if we wear certain colors to express these moods or feelings, then certain colors should have an effect on how we feel.
Soothing and calming, mint green is the color equivalent to a hot bath and a large glass of wine. It also happens to be this seasons color du jour, and thus is everywhere: the runways, the magazine covers, and on every fashion blog. We see a pair of mint green jeans coming and going every time we step outside. But what about the accessories?
We’ve gathered some of our favorites; the best of the best, from statement pieces, to just a hint…of mint:
2. Giuseppe Zanotti Crystal Ballet Flat
3. Louis Vuitton Merry-Go-Round Pump
5. Bounkit Flourite, Amethyst & Emerald Ring
6. J. Crew Crystal Cupcake Necklace
8. Ann Taylor Pavé Bracelet
10. Lena Erziak Kofi Bag
11. Serpui Marie Bruna Ombre Clutch
12. Chanel Python Embossed Clutch
17. SwitchEasy Colors for iPhone Case